hit4hit – hit4hit.org :
Keep in mind that there is a 7 billion people one the Earth, and you are unique. There is more than 1 billion websites on the internet – Chmarkh.com can be unique. Keep in mind that Chmarkh.com can always be different from others, and keep in mind that your website or blog can be above many of other! We will help Chmarkh.com in that …
View Chmarkh.com Traffic, Ranking, WhoIs Information, IP, Geo Location and much more about Chmarkh.com
Why is website traffic important for Chmarkh.com?
Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines take in the account number of unique visits made every day. More views, means more likely that Chmarkh.com will appear on the search results. The math is simple. More visits, means higher status, and more exposure.
“Battle Of The Pages” Simplifies A/B Testing!
What assumptions are you making about Chmarkh.com right now? Submit Chmarkh.com into our Battle Page Feature and see how simple it is to compare Chmarkh.com against the competition and learn Chmarkh.com overall rank. Learn what visitors like about your competitors and try to make Chmarkh.com better.
Why is Ads And Banner Exchange Important?
Thank You For Chosing
hit4hit.org – Website Traffic Exchange :
What’s More Important: Page Views or Unique Visitors?
Page views or unique visitors – which one should you focus on? It depends on your objectives and audience. Let’s start with the basics.
What is a Page View?
A page view is triggered when any page is loaded by any visitor to your site. For example, if you click this link and the page loads, you have triggered a page view. If you click the link 20 more times today, it will count as 20 page views.
What is a Unique Visitor?
A unique visitor is an individual user who has accessed your site. It is determined by the IP address of the computer or device that the user is browsing from, combined with a cookie on the browser they are using. No matter of how many visits a visitor makes, if he is on the same device and same browser, only one unique visitor is counted. For example, if you visit this link once today, you will be counted as a unique visitor. If you come back to this site 20 more times today, you are still counted as one unique visitor. If you visit the site from another computer or device (or another browser) it will count as a new visitor.
Page Views vs. Unique Visitors – which one Matters most?
Page views are important for publishers because each page view tally’s an ad impression for each ad on the page. If your ads are sold on a cost per thousand views or CPM basis, this is an important number for you to grow. It’s tempting to make sacrifices to the user experience to artificially increase page views. For example, an image gallery that loads each new image seamlessly provides a better experience for the user, but will cut down on page views. It’s important to find a balance so you don’t alienate your audience.
The unique visitors metric gives you a sense of the size of your audience. The relative importance of this depends on the purpose of your site or publication. If you are a brand, you may want to maximize the number of people that come to your site, with little regard for how many pages they access, as long as they follow your chosen path through the site. If you are a niche publisher, you may not have a huge audience, but they may show loyalty and engagement by clicking deep into the site and generating page views.
Watch Your Bounce Rate
At the end of the day, the most important factor for growing your page views and unique visitors is content. If your content is not engaging and relevant to your users, they are going to “bounce” and never come back. The “bounce rate” is the percentage of visitors who come to your site and leave within a few seconds. A high bounce rate indicates that visitors didn’t like what they saw or didn’t find what they were looking for.
Time On Page Indicates Engagement
The amount of time spent on the page indicates whether users are actually reading or watching what you’re serving up. The higher the average time on a page, the more engaged your audience is in that particular page. As a publisher, Increasing this metric provides leverage to increase your ad rates because the ad impression time is longer.
Thank You For Chosing
“Facebook Facebook” Battle Of The Pages
What is “Facebook Facebook Battle”?
“Facebook Facebook” Battle Of The Pages is one of the simplest ways you can compare your Facebook content against the competition and learn your Facebook’s content overall rank. By submit your Facebook Pages into our “Battle Of The Pages” feature, you can learn what visitors like about your competitors and try to make your Facebook Pages better. It can help you understand what styles are more appealing to the visitors, and correct your content accordingly.
The goal is to achieve the higher public appeal,
and you can use this feature (tool) to do so.
First impressions! – 20 seconds test
Understand visitors first impressions is vital for you progress. By finding out what visitors thinks about your design in just 20 seconds, you can ensure that your message is being communicated as effective, as possible. This short exposure tests can help you fine tune your landing pages and calls to action, by analyzing the most prominent elements of your design.
How does it work?
Visitors compare two Facebook Pages and chose the better. There are no hidden motives for the visitors to answer incorrectly. As a matter of fact, they are rewarded only if their opinion is in line with the majority of other visitors. The choosing process is objective and should give you the rough idea what average visitor likes more.
Benefits of “Facebook Facebook” Testing Hit4Hit ?
By using Battle Ranking, you can simultaneously submit and compare multiple Web Pages and monitor their performance. You do not need to use any specialized testing applications and modify your source code. The design of the pages can be distinctively different from one another and by using the Overall Battle Rank at the and of the day, you can see which page design works better for you.
Shift “We Think” to “We Know” Hit4Hit!
Testing takes the guesswork out of website optimization and enables data-backed decisions that shift business conversations from “we think” to “we know.” By measuring the impact that changes have on your metrics such as sign-ups, downloads, purchases, or whatever else your goals may be, you can ensure that every change produces positive results. Quantitative data speaks for itself. You and your coworkers may have hunches about how site visitors will respond to certain design elements, but this kind of testing will give you the quantitative confirmation, or tell you if you have made a mistake that can cost you your revenue, rank and popularity.
On the other hand… Constantly testing and optimizing your page can increase revenue, donations, leads, registrations, downloads, and user generated content, while providing teams with valuable insight about their visitors.
Compare Multiple Facebook Pages Hit4Hit!
There are no limitations, on how many pages you can submit to our Battle Of The Pages feature. They all are equal from our point of view, and can faster get you to achive better results.
“Facebook Facebook” Battle Steps Hit4Hit
- 1. Register to Hit4Hit.org
- 2. Navigate to “Battle Pages” >>> “My Battle Pages”
- 3. Submit your Facebook URL’s you want to compete in the battle.
- 4. Navigate to “Battle Pages” >>> “Battle” and start the battle!
- Notice: All Earn and Manage pages have a “Help” button where you can get more information…
Thank You For Choosing
Hit4Hit.org is a community dedicated to bring more traffic to your website. We are building a system to make your website more SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly.
Why is that important?
Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines take in the account number of unique visits made every day. More views, means more likely that your page or status will appear on the search results. The math is simple. More visits, means higher status, and more exposure.
Hit4Hit.org website, and it’s system is programed from the ground up, and do not contain any third party programs, plugins, and component. Our team of programmers have a mission to develop natural flowing websites!
We hope that our members can find the value in our system, and continue to use it in the years to come. 🙂
We encourage user feedback, so… Do not hesitate to contact us, and leave us your comment at the contact page. The better user feedback we get, the better system we will develop!
Thank you for using Hit4Hit.org!
- 1 hit4hit – hit4hit.org :
- 1.0.1 Keep in mind that there is a 7 billion people one the Earth, and you are unique. There is more than 1 billion websites on the internet – Chmarkh.com can be unique. Keep in mind that Chmarkh.com can always be different from others, and keep in mind that your website or blog can be above many of other! We will help Chmarkh.com in that …
- 1.1 Summary
- 1.1.1 View Chmarkh.com Traffic, Ranking, WhoIs Information, IP, Geo Location and much more about Chmarkh.com
- 1.1.2 Why is website traffic important for Chmarkh.com?
- 1.1.3 Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines take in the account number of unique visits made every day. More views, means more likely that Chmarkh.com will appear on the search results. The math is simple. More visits, means higher status, and more exposure.
- 1.1.4 “Battle Of The Pages” Simplifies A/B Testing!
- 1.1.5 What assumptions are you making about Chmarkh.com right now? Submit Chmarkh.com into our Battle Page Feature and see how simple it is to compare Chmarkh.com against the competition and learn Chmarkh.com overall rank. Learn what visitors like about your competitors and try to make Chmarkh.com better.
- 1.1.6 Why is Ads And Banner Exchange Important?
- 1.1.7 Banner exchange is one of the most popular free promotion tools today. You can drive a decent amount of traffic to Chmarkh.com for free. Display other sites ads on Chmarkh.com and they display yours. They are easy to use, just paste a relative HTML code (given to you by banner exchange program) into Chmarkh.com, and upload your banner to banner exchange. Thats all – you are ready to go. The script will automatically run banners on Chmarkh.com and other web sites.
- 1.1.8 Thank You For Chosing
- 1.2 hit4hit.org – Website Traffic Exchange :
- 1.2.1 What’s More Important: Page Views or Unique Visitors?
- 1.2.2 Watch Your Bounce Rate
- 1.2.3 Time On Page Indicates Engagement
- 1.2.4 “Facebook Facebook” Battle Of The Pages
- 184.108.40.206 What is “Facebook Facebook Battle”?
- 220.127.116.11 First impressions! – 20 seconds test
- 18.104.22.168 How does it work?
- 22.214.171.124 Benefits of “Facebook Facebook” Testing Hit4Hit ?
- 126.96.36.199 Shift “We Think” to “We Know” Hit4Hit!
- 188.8.131.52 Compare Multiple Facebook Pages Hit4Hit!
- 184.108.40.206 “Facebook Facebook” Battle Steps Hit4Hit
- 220.127.116.11 Thank You For Choosing
- 1.3 Why is that important?
- 1.4 System
- 1.5 User Value
- 1.6 Feedback